29.7.11

My school LIFE

Today too 0VERLY
Our class so unlucky yeaaa..

We nope deliberately make teacher mad
Cuz yesterday nite jus forcus for SEJ
Till midnight ya
Then ignore komsas
Sorry ya. We wil rehabilitation.

Some "villian" damage our class's reputation
Keep scolding us when taking photo
Oh.. Come on.
Please don be so arrogant
You make me vomit :)

After finish taking photo
Then we walk-ing bek to class lu
Haha.. Our "cutie" Irene almost fell
Lol. u clenched me fortunately ya.
Otherwise I wil laugh u o XD

And.. And.. And..
Menstrual make my skirt bcm RED RED
Tell u all secretly ya.
I often do tiz such thing at skul XD
Difficult to clean it off.. Haix

Monday start PRA-TEST ady lo
Actually I havent get ready for test d
So Tonight my TARGET
Get away from my computer
Study all my F0RM 1 and 2's komsas.

WISH ME LUCKY
G0D BLESS-ING ME AT ALL :)